Passionate about tech? Interested in Energy? Come work for Kayrros, a fast-growing start-up using artificial intelligence to transform the world’s biggest industry.
Kayrros is headquartered in Paris, with offices in New York, Houston, London, Bangalore and Singapore. By working for Kayrros, you will join an energetic team of 120 people, with diverse professional backgrounds—from data science and petroleum engineering to sales and marketing—and over 15 different nationalities and 10 spoken languages.
Kayrros is the leading global asset observation platform built on fundamental science, strong R&D and leading technology. Our team of energy experts and tech wizards are working to bring transparency to the global energy market. Combined with our expert analysis, we give our clients valuable information on global market movements to make better business decisions—whether that’s trading, investing or managing their operations.
Harnessing satellite imagery, geolocation data, textual information and multiple sources of unconventional data with machine learning, natural language processing and advanced mathematics, Kayrros monitors and measures energy, natural resource and industrial activity worldwide.
Interested in operating at the intersection of energy and the data revolution? Get in touch!
We are currently recruiting for our Paris office, a Junior Chief of Staff to the Chief Editor H/F (6-month internship)
As we scale our team, we’re on the hunt for a talented Junior Chief of Staff, working directly with the Chief Editor, by:
- Defining and implementing Kayrros content creation agenda on energy-related topics (O&G industry, climate action, emissions monitoring, energy transition)
- Coordinating the editorial roadmap with marketing and sales initiatives
- Preparing and participating to the editorial committee
- Supporting the development of PR initiatives in the US think-tank and academic community
- Designing Kayrros media coverage strategy and representation in the public space (e.g. press mentions, interviews, webinars, conferences…)
As a Junior Chief of Staff, you will gain privileged exposure to various aspects of the enterprise business, while acting as a second arm to the Director of Natural Resources. You will also work directly with the Management Team and be a key point of contact for Kayrros Emissions Team, Product Managers and Marketing Team.
This list is therefore not exhaustive.
We are in need of a highly organized and detail-oriented, low ego high achiever who can help hold the organization to account whilst building solid and authentic relationships with the team.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking for a six-month internship starting as soon as possible, and you want to join a fast-growing start-up.
- The first internship in a challenging environment (fast-growing start-up, top-tier management consulting, investment banking or private equity) with broad cross-functional responsibilities covering strategy, corporate development, product, and operations is required
- A sound interest and/or experience in the energy industry is a plus for this internship, but not required as a first criterion
- Excellent communicant & relationship builder
- You have very strong problem solving and analytical skills: proven ability to break problems down into components and propose elegant solutions
- Discrete, results-driven and humble approach is essential
- An excellent level of English is mandatory
Why joining Kayrros?
- We are a young, fast-growing tech company and are extremely passionate about what we do.
- We are located in the WeWork building on Rue la Fayette, 75009 (free drinks, events and a vibrant atmosphere).
- You will work with an international team and practice your English (or Chinese, German, Swedish, Portuguese...) on a day-to-day basis.
- A first HR phone interview (10mn)
- A business case to prepare and send back within 24h
- A visio interview (1h)
- A final visio interview with the Chief Editor