- EU Startup Services (EUSS) is looking for a skilled and motivated Junior Business Developer and Sales Trainee!We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- Identify new sales leads;
- Update and monitor internal database;
- Work with the Director of Sales and Customer Relations on a daily basis;
- Pitch services and/or products;
- Maintain the relationships with existing customers;
- Research organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives;
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
What skills, expertise and experience should you have?
- You must have a Degree in Marketing, Economics or Business with business and first sales experience;
- You are customer and business driven;
- You have at least 1 previous experience with a B2B environment within an international and multidisciplinary context;
- You are affiliated with customers and have a good business sense. You can translate this commercial information, in due time, into an R&D environment;
- You have excellent writing and oral skills in English. Any other language is an asset;
- You are competent in MS Office programmes.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledge of Horizon2020 calls, in particular SME Instrument, FTI and Eurostars is an asset.
How to apply?
If you feel passionate about the position, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Junior Business Developer and Sales Trainee”. Deadline for applications is Friday, 23 March 2018.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply as early as possible. Please note that only shortlisted and candidates will be contacted.