At Valispace we accelerate the path to the future:
Do you want to see Mars colonies, underwater data centres and self-flying taxis come to life soon? Valispace is a collaborative engineering software that enables hardware engineers to build the products of the future. Instead of mailing design files back and forth and copy-pasting information across documentation, we allow multidisciplinary teams to collaborate with a single source of truth of engineering data.
Today teams already develop satellites, rockets and space stations with Valispace, but our fast-paced international team won’t stop until we have conquered all complex engineering verticals. Want to join the ride?
A typical week for you at Valispace:
- Research new potential customer companies and organize them in the CRM tool by key parameters and metrics (lead generation)
- Identify the highest priority potential customers in our pipeline
- Research entry points into those specific customers (e.g. newly announced projects, speakers at conferences, common LinkedIn contacts, etc.)
- Support the CEO in preparing targeted reach-out messages and in following up leads
- Adjust our sales presentation with specifics for the potential customer (e.g. news-clippings, use-cases, etc.)
- Grow into the role of a B2B Sales Manager, closing major customers yourself
Is this you?
- Engineering experience/background
- Sound business (marketing & sales) understanding/background
- Highly self-organized
- Very communicative and persuasive
- You can perform this work either remote or at our Lisbon office.
- You should speak fluent English & German
- We will meet twice per month for 2-3 days each in Lisbon and/or Germany to also coordinate in person
€20K – €45K
0.0% – 1.0% (Equity)