We are looking for a junior analyst to join our growing intelligence team. If you’re a recent graduate (or near-graduate) keen on working in a fast-paced company that applies advanced AI in the field of high-tech intelligence, then we look forward to your application. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and young professional looking to gain experience with an ambitious startup in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
Who we are
AtomLeap is an AI company using big data analysis to track and analyze the latest high-impact innovations and technologies. We assess technological innovations and the companies driving them, and we help industry and business leaders make their most important decisions through a combination of big data, AI tools, and qualitative expertise.
In your new role you will
- | Track and analyze the latest developments in startups and technology ecosystems.
- | Get the opportunity to take on responsibilities quickly and gradually developownership of your own projects.
- | Analyze data on innovative technologies and their industrial applications (think: IoT solutions for mobility or real estate, AI-powered software for predictive maintenance or autonomous driving).
- | Support research on global technology trends and emerging startup ecosystems. Contribute to output formats like reports or presentations (in German and English) together with our team.
- | Take an active role in shaping the evolving scope and responsibilities of your position, for example to include customer acquisition and new product development.
- | Work closely with our team of developers and help improve our capabilities and tools for AI-driven data analytics.Your expertise
- | You have a strong aptitude for analytics as well as experience reviewing and synthesizing data sets and presenting your findings in a clear and compelling way.
- | You have a university degree in engineering, business engineering, economics, econometrics, or a related degree program with an outstanding academic record.
- | You have demonstrable interest in startup ecosystems, emerging technologies, and market dynamics.
- | You have comprehensive computer skills including database searching, keynote, word processing, spreadsheet analysis, and online research.
- | You are a quick learner with strong attention to detail and the desire to take initiative.
- | You are fluent in English and proficient in spoken and written German.What we offer
- | A competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- | Challenging projects with large national and international companies.
- | Flat hierarchies with short decision paths.
- | A team of inquisitive minds to keep things interesting.
- | Talent development through individual education and courses, with opportunities for bonuses and career progression.About the applicationIf this sounds like you, send your application — including cover letter and CV — to Ms. Andrea Bringmann ([email protected]) by May 31st, with interviews to be held the following week. Relevant references, certificates, and links to previous work are more than welcome.