Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team
- Management and further development of our existing affiliate programs
- Conception, Planning and Execution of online marketing campaigns as well as the optimization of these
- Acquisition and partner management of online cooperation with topic-affine and high-traffic partners
- Identification of price comparators and marketplaces as new distribution channels in combination with an optimization of the data feed
- Continuous monitoring and extension of the reporting logic
- You completed a degree in economics or communications or have a comparable qualification
- You gained first relevant work experience in online marketing/affiliate, ideally in a start-up environment
- Pay per lead, pay per sale and customer journey are no foreign keywords for you
- You are interested in new trends and publisher-models in affiliate marketing
- You are combining a strong analytical thinking with high motivation, flexibility and creativity
- You are characterized by a solution-oriented, proactive and hands on work ethic
- You are communicating fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated venture development team with a highly diverse set of tasks
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of recently founded companies by bringing in your own ideas and you are responsible for the project – and change management in our portfolio companies
- You will get the opportunity to work directly with our experts in online marketing, business intelligence, product management and IT as well as our founding partners
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.