Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Jr. Copywriter and Digital Media Coordinator in sotial media at CasinoMAXI:
As a critical addition to our team, the Jr. Copywriter and Digital Media Coordinator will be a flex player between our communications and digital shops. We’re looking for someone with diverse skills that span short-form copywriting, digital community management, digital ad buying and optimization, and more. Whether they’ll be writing highly-engaging content for our digital and email marketing clients, managing content distribution on client digital channels, or helping create our best-in-the-business reporting for clients, this person will be a do’er, an implementer, and a completer. Every day they will have new tasks over our entire portfolio of clients that must get done. No pressure.
Our ideal candidate will hail from an organization in which they touched multiple clients per day and handled a multitude of different tasks, expertly. Client-facing experience would be a nice touch. Our unicorn will be a strong writer and content creator first who is able to identify established client voices and create new ones if necessary. This individual is highly organized and can manage projects, fires, and stress like a champ. Most importantly, they are ready to join a young, high-energy firm that has a lot of fun but is serious about their work, their reputation, and their clients. We move quickly, so they’ll need to be able to keep up.
On any given day, our Jr. Copywriter and Digital Media Coordinator might:
- Write short-form copy, such as content for digital platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter) and email marketing campaigns
- Copyedit all the things
- Assist and support implementation of digital strategy
- Compile data and analytics for use in client digital reporting
- Research and audit digital landscapes for assisting in strategy decisions
- Report on content and digital trends
- Do absolutely anything necessary that may arise to ensure the continued success of our small, thriving firm (we all wear a lot of hats and do what needs doing; no one here is above any task, big or small!).
- One-to-three years experience in public affairs, public relations, political campaigns or other communications-adjacent work.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university; preferably in communications, journalism, marketing, advertising or another related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
It’d be a lot cooler if you did:
- Experience working at a creative agency or firm, specifically with tangible experience managing multiple clients and projects
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a full-time position. At this time, we are not accepting contract, remote, freelance, or other part-time work for this role.
- Opportunity to enroll in employer-based health insurance plans
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus commission and bonus opportunities.
- Our team enjoys additional perks such as company-sponsored lunches and outings, professional development opportunities, and unlimited paid time off.