If you feel like a JS/Java Full-stack Developer, be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies!
This is you:
- You treat your work like a mission, not just a series of tasks.
- You live for iterative development; a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
- You were born a self-starter; you can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it until it's done.
- You have lots of stamina and get bored if you've got nothing to do.
- You're eternally curious and hungry for knowledge.
- You're a team player, and know the importance of working with other departments, technical or not, in achieving goals.
- You aren't afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You're experienced in the art of building web products that work at massive scale.
- You're not a programmer, you're a craftsman/craftswoman.
- You love these things: pair-programming, test-driven development, refactoring, collective-code ownership, continuous integration, refactoring.
- Can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS.
- Ability to develop server & client side in a end-to-end.
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.).
- More than 2 years of experience building software that works at web scale.
- Demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development.
- Solid understanding of HTML5 tags (functions and intent).
Nice to have:
- Experience with RequireJS, SASS and Jasmine.
- Experience with more recent web technologies (i.e. localStorage, geolocation, CSS transitions and transformations).
- Experience with GoogleAnalytics.
- Experience with AdServing.
- Experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 23 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the following link: https://marfeel.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30