We are quantilope and we have a product which turns the market research industry upside down! An automated self-service platform based on newest technologies delivers professional consumer insights fast as lightning. With the help of this solution, we have already delighted various great brands. Together with established investors, we are now ready for the next step and are searching for motivated and excellent employees who want to become part of our success story. As our
you will be working with amazing new technologies - such as Meteor and React - in a growing team. As an expert for the most modern web technologies, you are supporting us with the conception and development of new exciting features. Your workplace will be in our office in Vilnius/Lithuania.
- You'll be developing the quantilope market research platform together with a highly agile team in Vilnius
- You act quickly and decisively upon changing environments, optimize workflows and share your knowledge with your team
- Together with the team you will be involved in the complete product development life cycle, from conception to live operability
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- You have successfully finished several projects with technologies such as NodeJS, Mongo and React
- Familiarity with design patterns, clean code is one of your passions
- Expert with version control systems, esp. git Knowledge and experience in software testing (unit, integration and end-to-end tests)
- Plus: relevant hands on experience on browser automation toolkits such as Selenium or BDD frameworks like Cucumber etc.
- Plus: you have already set up an application based on state of the art microservice architecture
- Plus: experience with modern deployment architectures, including AWS and Docker
What we offer:
- The chance to revolutionise the classic market research industry with us!
We have a pioneering product that, together with an attractive business model, delights our customers.
- Great company culture with great openness, drive and fun, awesome international & multicultural team mates
- Collaborative and empowering environment to develop yourself
- Work with the devices you are most comfortable with
- Regular team events and company retreats
Please send your application including your salary expectations and possible entry date
by email to Ursula Jocham (firstname.lastname@example.org).
quantilope GmbH • Susannenstraße 29 • D - 20357 Hamburg