What would be your role?
Here at Casumo, we have our lovingly crafted and award-winning online casino product and a suite of bespoke tools to support us in being the best we can be. These are all constantly evolving through the combined creativity of everyone here. As part of the team, you will help guide this evolution in collaboration with a full stack team of developers and designers, while working closely with our content producers, marketing gurus, player ambassadors and anyone else who wants to get involved.
You will join a small team focused on optimizing the user experience in the acquisition funnel, a business critical part of our product, in order to drive more conversions and help Casumo achieve more for less. But that’s not all - you’ll be touching many different areas of the product, with the common goal to drive conversions, engagement, retention and virality in order to grow the business. So put your growth hacker hat on, brainstorm with the team, build experiments, launch A/B tests, integrate new tools and have a relaxing beer at the office terrace on Friday!
Who are you?
Does this sound like you?
- Looking forward to working in a small and fast-paced growth team crafting and launching experiments.
- Cool words like UX, CRO and Growth Hacking don’t sound alien to you. You’re genuinely interested in these areas and maybe you’ve even been working in a team tackling these things before.
- A curious cat, interested in how users perceive and use online technology and UIs.
- Able to write consistent and valid stylesheets and markup which works across different browsers and devices.
- Enjoy the challenge of finding the optimal compromise between user experience, monetary performance and artistic value.
- Has a true interest that reaches beyond any course or education.
- Independent and self-motivated. Idling is not your thing, you are a team-player and a self-starter.
- Can create positive changes, without losing friends over the existence of semi-colons.
- A jolly good sentient being.
- You appreciate this video https://www.destroyallsoftware.com/talks/wat and you get these http://saijogeorge.com/css-puns/.
What will you be doing?
At Casumo, we strive to create the optimal developer experience. We believe in every individual’s needs and desires to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment. This includes being in control of your own schedule, tools, meetings and projects. As a developer at Casumo you will work with an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We strongly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is key to reach higher aims.
You will have a great impact on how we work going forward. Here are some examples of stuffs you’d probably find yourself doing:
- Implementation of new UX research, analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Crafting of highly-converting start-pages, landing pages, registration flows, onboarding flows and payment flows.
- Working on viral product features, focusing on increasing the K-factor.
- Taking part in analysis, investigations, brainstorming sessions and all the other nice things orbiting actual development.
- Developing JS web apps for mobile and desktop.
- Evangelizing for the importance of data-based decision making and showcasing our achievements.
- Fiddling with Knockout, Durandal, RequireJS, Lodash, Moment, Greensock, jQuery, Bluebird, our in-house bespoke A/B testing framework, Mixpanel and more.
- Continuous integration, you deploy when you are ready.
- Dedicated time for experiments, it can be new frameworks, ES6 or whatever rocks your boat.
Stuff you probably know:
- Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Intern, Karma.
- NPM, Bower, Gulp.
- Rollbar, BrowserStack, ESLint.
- Git, Github, Zenhub, Slack, Screenhero.
What is Casumo?
Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, Casumo as a product is a recognized and award-winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino we are working on changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature industry by ignoring preconceptions and rules. Casumo.com, a casino designed from the ground up to make people smile.
Casumo is a young company who is experiencing fast growth and is characterized by transparency, humbleness and an entrepreneurial style of culture. We are a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles. For many of the motivated and dedicated employees, the employment with Casumo is regarded as a way of living, and they express pride and passion for the work they do. The modus operandi of the company is fast decisions, informal work style, and speed?. To discover more, please visit casumo.com.
Want to help us erase boredom? We’re looking for a talented marketer to help us build the best player experience there is.
What Casumo offers
- Enjoying the office great co-working community at Makers Of Barcelona where our Barcelona office is located
- Grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.
- Great team get-a-ways several times a year.
- Excellent health and insurance plans.
- Relocation help.
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference.
- Free on-demand trips to Malta for remotees.