Java Software Engineer | Java Developers (Java, AWS)
(Java, Spring, Spring boot, ReactJS, React, React Native, Docker, MySQL, NodeJS, AWS, Amazon Web Services, DynamoDB, CI, CD, Agile)
Our client are building a new innovation Java technical team in their head quarters in Leeds to firstly assist in the build of existing products though with the aim of developing & building new, market leading ones. We are looking for the first two Full-stack Java Software Engineers for this R&D style squad.
Our client have a strong pipeline of new products and enhancements spanning high volume data processing of their IoT devices, geocoding and mapping on our tracking portal, connected cameras, driver assist and mobile apps backed by software engineering best practices, design, and performance.
Why would you want to work here?
- This is an opportunity for someone to join at the right time; a new CTO, new team where you can grow with the business towards senior / lead level roles.
- Working with someone who is renowned in the technical industry to bring innovation; this is a very flat structure so you will be able to interface with directors of the business regularly.
- The variety; due to the range of work you would be able to be working on fresh new ReactJS front-ends one day, hard core java back-end coding the next with the opportunity to learn & impact also on the mobile side using ReactJS all the while with everything hosted in AWS ensuring you gain a real range of technology.
- There is a massive opportunity for you to have a massive influence and impact on the work you are doing.
- With the focus on new product development this will give you the chance for your ideas to be heard, to be implemented and also to be engineered which means a good amount of greenfield development.
In respects to the technology you would initially be working with:
- Java (Spring, Spring Boot)
- AWS cloud-hosted infrastructure
- React Native on the mobile side
- API development, Web Sockets/Node JS
- Volume Kinesis data stream processing and Dynamo DB
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a new team in Leeds, working with an innovator in a start up like environment.
Remote working status: will be 3 days a week from their Leeds office and 2 days a week from home with additional flexibility on offer.
For anyone that is keen to hear more then please contact Dan Robinson or Charlotte Robinson from the TEKsystems office!
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.