Marfeel Solutions SL Published: September 6, 2017
If you feel like a Java Jedi, or you feel you are on the path to becoming one, join the Marfeel Force you must!
This is you:
- Your life begins and ends with a slash.
- You feel like you have a mission, not just a task.
- You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
- “Self Starter” is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
- You have a real understanding of building products that work at web scale.
- You can’t imagine your life without a whiteboard, open-source boards and definetly CODE.
- You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
- As a software craftsperson you will advocate and practice pair-programming, test-driven development, refactoring, collective-code ownership and continuous integration.
- You are an international team player.
- You are eager for knowledge.
- You have lots of stamina and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented.
- You have a solid understanding of the web technology stack.
- You have 5+ years experience building software that works at web scale.
- You have experience and understanding of OO principles such as SOLID.
- You are well versed in clean code and practices such as code by intent.
- You are experienced in applying design patterns and maintaining simple designs.
- You have experience working within a multifunctional team and collaborating with your peers.
- Fluent english is a must.
- You have strong experience in REST, Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring Data.
- You are familiar with parallel code execution.
We will be impressed if:
- Machine learning and scientific libraries (Mahout).
- Natural language processing.
- Experience with AdServing.
- Spring social, Spring Security.
- You have experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
- Deployment technologies.
- Nginx, Tomcat, MongoDB, Quartz.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 23 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And, a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.