As a Software Engineer, you will be working using agile methodologies, and be responsible to implement the future state of technology for the S&ST platform with a team of 5-7 colleagues. Working in such an environment involves frequent collaboration with your teammates. You will be working with both back-end Java development and front-end services. You will work to build out the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD pipelines and developer Proof of Concept builds to evaluate new technologies). Furthermore, you will define build and deployment processes, identify tools and maintain operational excellence.
Who you are:
- You are eager to learn and use new technologies. You are characterized as a person with good problem solving and communication skills
- Your working-style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured
- You are highly motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise applications in Java
- Experience working with AWS platform
- DevOps experience: version control, automated builds, automated testing, and continuous integration with tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible, Terraform
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. You will:
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center of it all.