Java Engineer AWS, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hamburg, €85,000
As the digitalization of the healthcare industry takes place, new challenges arise that need solving.
For example, how do we exchange data between public and private healthcare providers? My client in Hamburg is addressing that issue.
They are building fast, reliable, scalable, high-quality software to do it too. For that they need talented people to join them.
- Development of backend and cloud-based solutions using Java and AWS
- Research on best practices, new products, and technologies
- Work on the whole SDLC with a team of developers on the conception, creation, testing and documentation of eHealth software components
What's on offer?
- The chance to work with clever people they were founded in 2014 as a spin-off from a Fraunhofer applied research organization
- Remote work on the table they trust people to work from anywhere
- International working environment, English is the main company language
- Training even if you're not working with cloud yet, they can help you learn
- The successful candidate should have a few years of professional experience as a Java Developer and be open to working in a start-up environment.
- They can offer long-term, stable employment with €2m in revenue a clear strategy for growth.
- It's a rare opportunity for someone to work with cutting-edge technology to solve important, real-life issues.
Keywords : Java, Spring Boot, Healthcare, AWS, Containers, Cloud, eHealth, Microservices, Hamburg
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact me directly.
40 (0) 303 080 7012