About the company:
This company is now seeking for an experienced and motivated Java Developer with relocation to Amsterdam. By joining this team you will get an opportunity to participate in discussions, to make important decisions on architecture, design, quality control and other.
You will also:
- Be responsible for an analysis of the criteria and requirements in order to make high quality design and software;
- Create and manage cloud service platform of critical importance, which will be responsible for end-to-end operation of client solutions;
- Take responsibility for automation testing improvements in order to reach successful deployment and continuous delivery;
- Review and discover on-the-spot decision for different issues to the support team when it’s necessary.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- Superior knowledge and experience with Java and its practices;
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud-based services;
- Superior experience and knowledge of developing high quality services;
The following would be a great advantage:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and related;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment;
- Experience working with Kafka, Storm, Spark, Apache and etc.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
Use your Java Developer opportunity with relocation. It has all chances to become an experience of the lifetime. Did you know that the Netherlands is one of the easiest countries to relocate to? You would need to wait only 2-3 weeks to see your visa application confirmed, that’s it! From there you can start your exciting journey to the new land. The Netherlands is the land where bicycles rule! Forget about cars and public transport. Jump on a bike and get to the office! You may visit Eindhoven, which situated near, a magnificent center of IT and high-tech in The Netherlands.There are also easily accessible rail and road links, so the rest of Europe will be practically ‘at the end of the street’. What’s more, the Netherlands are known for the 30% ruling, a beneficial tax facility for employees who are recruited from abroad.
More info here: https://relocateme.eu/jobs/