Our client aims to offer the best music video experience in the world. Already distributed to 80 million households in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United States, Canada, Qatar, UK & Ireland and expanding globally.
The company revolutionized the way audiences experience music videos by allowing viewers to search, like, and skip through its vast catalog; enjoy channels curated by its team of music experts; and create personalized channels based on genre, era and visual style using its unique Mixer feature.
They are experts in TV music, using real-time data to generate a new and powerful way of feeling and living music.
You´ll be part of their ’Atlas Team’, the Scrum team responsible for one of the most comprehensive music video collections in the world:
- Develop their in-house Media Asset Management system (which processes and distributes music videos and makes them available to their interactive application and to the music curation team).
- Work with other software engineers, the music team and Product Managers to build state-of-the-art multimedia management tools and advanced cloud deployments, with dynamic encoding solutions and integrations with broadcast platforms and CDN’s.
- Enrich music videos with smart metadata for a better-personalised music experience, implementing automated ways to gather as much metadata as possible
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU:
- Good communication skills in English.
- 3-5+ years Java, including experience with Hibernate, Spring Boot, jUnit, Kafka.
- Experience with cloud-based architecture
- Skills in PostgreSQL, Mongo, Neo4J, RESTful services and Git as version control
- Outcome orientated, adaptive learner, someone who’s motivated by the challenge of getting things done.
- (Not a requirement but welcomed) Python, Symfony 2, PHP, Docker, some experience with Java 11, functional programming and reactive.
WHY CHOOSE THIS CHALLENGE?
You will have the opportunity to develop your career in a young, international and fast- growing company where your initiative and creativity are essential.
- Competitive salary: 45-50K
- Challenging working environment
- Schedule: Monday to Friday at headquarter with chef-prepared lunches, Friday afternoon drinks and regular parties.
- Laptop of your choice.
- Support for relocation (SS number, bank account, flights, 1st month of accommodation)
- Fiscal benefits for working in Holland (consult with Óscala).
Note: EU citizenship is required.