SeedsGroup is composed of 2 companies: TalentSeed and iTSeeds.
TalentSeed, a company awarded with Excellence in HR for Startups by the HR Magazine in 2017, is building Talent Management Solutions in areas like Assessment, Engagement, among other, available to all companies in the world.
iTSeeds, a technological company, implementing technological solutions, outsourcing or Nearshore operations for clients all over the world.
TalentSeed is currently recruiting:
Java Backend Developer – Tallinn (m/f)
Our client is a UK company that wants to be an alternative to traditional banks. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, they offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody. The first product already serves hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and new services are being added on a regular basis.
Our client is looking for a senior talented software engineer to join them on a permanent basis in their Tallinn office. You are an experienced developer/architect, still passionate and hands on one. We are looking for ones valuing a clean neat code and wanting to know why.
You are going to:
- Work closely with their product and design teams to define feature specifications;
- Contribute with analysis and solutions to fulfil business requirements;
- Design and develop reliable, fast, flexible and decoupled systems;
- Research, plan and implement integrations with numerous banking and payments systems;
- Optimise the performance of complex systems;
- Create a structured, testable, lightweight code in Java.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have excellent Java skills;
- Are experienced in Agile development practices;
- Understand relational databases;
- Can communicate well in English;
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code;
- Are able to take charge of your time and prioritise problems to solve;
- Can communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members;
- Are familiar and comfortable with working in the DevOps culture;
- Are passionate about building something truly meaningful in the financial sector;
What they consider as a plus:
- Have previous payment systems integration experience;
- Exposure to the full stack, from front-end UI to the server side, business logic and database, and awareness of the leading technologies in each domain;
- Advanced hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and its core architectural components/utilities;
- Database management skills like scaling, performance management, capacity planning, etc., PostgreSQL;