The first solution of its kind, BlueOptima provides insights based on the world’s only objective software developer productivity metric: Actual Coding Effort. It’s a breakthrough for software development.
Our HQ is in London, UK with international offices in New York, India and Mexico.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for proactive, passionate and internationally-minded graduates, who have an interest in the tech industry and business development, and are seeking an opportunity to develop within a high growth SaaS start-up. We would be interested to hear from individuals who are motivated to grow business in the Japanese market whilst working within a highly global team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- End-to-end sales pipeline management
- Closing enterprise-scale deals and become an industry expert
- Negotiate commercial, technical and legal terms with C-Level Executives of enterprise organisations
- Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
- Influence senior decision makers with technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participate in technical deep dive sessions and ongoing sales coaching
- Work location will be London, United Kingdom for the first six months. After six months, the role will be based in Tokyo, Japan.
Qualifications and Skills
You will have a Bachelor’s degree or above with a demonstrable interest in Business, Technology, or Statistics/Analytics. Experience within a B2B environment, Software-as-a-Service or start-ups is desirable, although not essential.
- Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise scale
- Aptitude and desire to become a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your skills
Why work for BlueOptima
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve to become a technical sales rock star
- Training in London and New York offices, with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Our position includes a comprehensive training and development programme based in London
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
Base Salary: £22K - £25K
OTE: £50K - £65K