Digital currencies are a hot topic worldwide. Our vision is to make digital currencies easily accessible and versatilely usable in everyday life. cryptix AG is an internationally active FinTech startup with excellent prospects and a strong commitment to research and development. Our innovative solutions build bridges between consumers and a completely new, fast-growing industry.
Are you interested in helping us design the future and develop groundbreaking solutions? If you are, we would love to meet you! To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for the following as soon as possible:
IT System Administrator FT (f/m)
- Young, dynamic team with great ambitions
- International working environment with promising perspectives
- Potential for development in a young and fast-growing company
- Challenging and exciting activity in an emergent industry
- Flexible working times and good work-life balance
- Design, setup and maintain IT-infrastructure for high reliable, high secure end-consumer products
- Design and implementation of company IT-infrastructure (on-premise, Azure cloud, network, etc.)
- Develop security concepts for consumer products and company IT-infrastructure
- Planning and implementation of network infrastructure for different locations
- Maintenance of Office365, Azure and inhouse systems
- Proactive development of the IT-infrastructure
- Installation and administration of the operative clients (Windows Desktop/ Notebook/ Android Tablet/ Mobile)
- Planning and implementing backup and redundancy systems
- Deployment and configuration of required database systems (MS SQL, PostgreSQL and others)
- Provision and distribution of the required software applications
- Continuous performance monitoring and optimization of the operational IT-Infrastructure
Your tasks are primarily of a technical nature. You should be open-minded in regard to new technologies and wish to engage with them actively. Besides the professional aspects, you should also be solution-oriented and enjoy working in a team.
- Associate Degree or higher in a related field or equivalent experience as a system administrator, specialized in cloud environments
- Several years of professional experience in designing and administration of Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments (AWS and others) as well as professional experience in IT system administration and support
- Experience in designing network and IT-infrastructure in a secure and reliable way
- Team player who has a strong independent working method and who can handle complex system environments
- A clean criminal record (please attach a character reference)
- Experience in managing Office365 and Azure
- Security in handling event logs and performance analyses
- Experience in working with container- and/or microservices- based architectures
- Experience in the deployment of Microsoft- based server applications (.NET, .NET Core)
- Preferably experience with Microsoft PowerShell and configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef and so on) and software distribution
- Preferably certified in relevant technologies
- Professional working proficiency in English, German a plus
In this interesting role, you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. As part of a revolutionary industry, you will be evolving personally and have the unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the development of a worldwide ecosystem.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2019 (IT KV 2018) is 2,461 € (Junior) or 3,371 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, please send us your full application including a letter of motivation in digital form.