At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is to develop top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting-edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As an IT Security and Data Protection Manager, you would:
- Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- Maintain records of processing operations
- Arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- Oversee and maintain in-house technology equipment and control external IT Service Suppliers
- Set up online accounts when a new team member joins and keep them up to date
- Support the development and ensure the implementation of an internal password policy
What we are looking for in an IT Security and Data Protection Manager:
- You have first experiences in data protection and legal compliance
- Work experience in data protection and legal compliance is a plus
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the company’s sector is preferrable
- Familiarity with computer security systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all noncompliances
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good German skills
Here’s why it is worth joining our team:
- We’re offering you a challenge to scale Bikemap’s team into the leading app development team in Europe over the next years. If you meet uncertainty with grit
& proactiveness and run best on a steep learning curve, then apply for this job.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike.
- We offer a minimum salary of €38k / year (38,5h/week; according to the collective agreement) with the possibility to negotiate an overpay based on your qualification and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!