70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
We're looking for a smart and driven IT Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for finding the best talents for our HQ in Hamburg, Germany . This is the right opportunity for someone with initial experience in recruitment who would like to join the start-up scene. The IT Recruitment Manager will be responsible to develop recruitment strategies and employer branding initiatives in order to attract top talents from all over the world to enrich our strong team.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to plan future hires and assist in writing technical job descriptions;
- Analyse and define the best job advertisement channels and strategies;
- Post jobs on the websites and social networks;
- Manage external recruiters;
- Prepare the reports on a regular basis;
- Collect, review and analyze the recruitment team results;
- Improve the recruitment strategy;
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze candidates’ abilities;
- Coordinate technical interviews with IT teams; gather the feedback and follow-up with candidates;
- Extend the job offers; negotiate the conditions;
- Verify references.
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- 2+ years of Recruitment experience in a fast growing company either from an agency or a tech, startup or internet company;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Fluent English language skills both verbally and written a must. German is a plus;
- Higher education in Human Resources Management, Economics, Finance, or similar areas;
- Performance oriented nature;
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through;
- A belief in the mission of payever and a sense of humor.
Who you are:
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.