70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as IT Project Manager. In this role, you’ll be able to create the product from scratch, taking part in innovation, and manage a team of developers to work on several applications.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Execute on the discovery phase of the SDLC through identifying possible feature/functionality needs, prioritizing a research roadmap, and completing on the research from both a business need and a value/ROI perspective.
- Maintain a quality groomed backlog with prioritized tasks that are ready for execution by the development team.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of sprints and releases and effectively communicate timelines and activities to stakeholders and the business.
- Participate in go-to-market planning and helps manage cross-functional product launch and roll-out.
- Ensure QAs/Testers have proper understanding of requirements and so test cases can be developed and sufficient testing effort is planned for every stage of the development cycle.
- Ensure documentation for each functional area is kept up to date with functionality release after release.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
You'll ideally have:
- Previous working experience as a Product/Project Manager for 3 year(s).
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum process and principles.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Effective ability to lead and train teams through sprint planning, retrospectives, and facilitation of multiple sprints within enterprise environment.
- Experience in the Web/eCommerce space preferred.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.