datapine (www.datapine.com) is a young innovative company located in the heart of Berlin. We are developing a highly scalable SaaS tool that will revolutionize the way of performing database analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market for small and medium-sized companies.
For further boosting our international project we are looking for a motivated Intern (Java) that likes a challenging and exciting work environment and wants to support our experienced development team. Working with us means getting responsibility from the first day, having a continuous, steep learning curve and of course a lot of fun.
- You will support the development of the Java backend
- Your main focus will be the development and implementation of new features
- You will support the developer team with optimizing the database structure for high scalability
What you should bring with you:
- You are studying in an IT-related program, have a degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- You have knowledge of Java and Java Frameworks (e.g. Spring)
- You possess good database knowledge, especially MySQL
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with distributed data structures
- You combine open-mindedness and flexibility with a high level of dedication and engagement
- You are able to communicate in English or German language
What we offer:
- We are an international, highly motivated and tech-enthusiastic team with flat hierarchies
- We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning
- We offer you an competitive salary and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
- We will align your internship to your interests and skills and ensure that you have a steep learning curve
- We make sure that you have an enjoyable working environment and fun at work!
If our job description sounds interesting to you, please send us your application including earliest starting date to [email protected]. We are looking forward to getting to know you.