International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity?
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs.
Join us on our journey. IT Application Manager for Metadata Management Solution (f/m/x) Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start-up with the solid background of an established bank?
We are building Austria's biggest Data Catalog and are searching for an IT Application Manager with AWS experience to shape and extend our product. Are you ready to shape the way of collaboration at RBI? Then you are the right person for our hands on team!
What you can expect:
- You shape and continuously improve our data catalog together with the Product Owner
- You plan and execute the integration of new metadata data sources from head office and our international units into the data catalog
- You operate the catalog in an AWS cloud environment and ensure a stable service for our customers
- You act as a trusted partner for our international units (align requirements, detect synergies and remove contradictions)
- You solve IT infrastructure issues, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
- You optimize technical workflows for cost effective cloud usage
- You provide excellent support to business partners
What you bring to the table:
- You are familiar with metadata management and/or data catalogs
- 3+ years professional experience in application and/or project management
- 3+ years professional experience (hands-on) with various database technologies or Data Lake
- 2+ years professional experience (hands-on) in AWS environments (Linux, EC2, Lambda, Terraform)
- 2+ years of professional programming skills (hands-on), Bash, Phyton (ideally Django) and RESTful AP
- You have a structured working approach and high problem-solving skills
- You are a versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- You are familiar with agile working methods
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German appreciated, a CEE language is a plus
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated adaptive team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe!
- EUR 60,000 annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
Working in Vienna, one of the most recommended cities to live and work RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!https://jobs.rbinternational.com