ML Components Published: September 5, 2017
- Assist the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development
- Maintain IT Infrastructure, incl. Servers, PCs, Printers, Software, Telephony System, etc.
- Provide IT support to internal users
- Help to develop company websites, including SEO optimisation, UI and other features
- Updating or editing online content, create AdWords campaigns and email campaigns
- Managing digital marketing plans that will increase web traffic and customer engagement
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Degree level in an IT discipline, or currently studying a related IT qualification
- Ability to diagnose and solve issues involving common desktop applications and PC hardware
- Experience with HTML5, CSS required
- Knowledge of SEO and how SEO improvements can boost our web traffic
- Joomla, WordPress or other CMS administration experience
- Working with Excel and csv files
- An understanding of SQL Databases would be considered an asset
- Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary