At Kisi, we’re creating modern keyless entry systems aimed to make door access digital, seamless and secure. Our simple dashboard and easy-to-use mobile apps save administrators and employees time, resulting in a more positive and secure work experience.
Join us as an IoT software developer to build the next generation of Kisi's IoT security IoT software and hardware controlling access for hundreds of thousands of users around the world. You will be part of the creation of Kisi’s IoT software and hardware portfolio, from readers to panels and other sensors as part of a team with great experience in the matter.
- Write and maintain complex and challenging firmware that runs on current and future Kisi products on an industrial strength embedded platform with baked-in support for secure boot and OTA
- Ensuring rigid acceptance tests and supervise the rollout of new products and features to our remotely managed worldwide fleet of hardware devices together with our quality assurance engineers
- Improve efficiency of factory processes by automating its various flows such as quality assurance, testing actuators, sensors and other inputs and outputs to ensure devices are delivered on quality
- Experience with building solutions on/in resource constrained systems/environments
- Conceptual understanding of wireless communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi) (no electrical engineering background required)
- Proficiency in lower (e.g. C) and higher level (e.g.Java) programming languages and object-oriented patterns
- Experience working with version control (Git)
- Be part of a fast-growing startup! We love our product and want you to share our passion for taking access control to the 21st century.
- Our culture is vibrant and international! Our offices are located in Brooklyn (New York) and Södermalm (Stockholm), and we have remote employees working from all around the globe.
- We have two tech bootcamps in Stockholm each year, where you meet your colleagues from all over the world to sync on products and roadmaps
- We also have weekly team lunches and regular team events – it’s more than just work!