We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. We are just getting started and we'd love for you to join and contribute!
You are not only well versed in iOS development, but also have a strong understanding of what makes a good UX. You have worked with all the components of an iOS app, from client-server communication to UI. What motivates you the most is to have a direct impact on users, you are details-oriented and strive on building great software.
You will participate in building an app that is changing the mobility landscape in Europe and scale to millions of users, and by joining the engineering team (17 brilliant people!) you’ll take on many challenges such as:
• work closely with our product and design teams to deliver great user experience and pixel-perfect interfaces
• work on great features that make car rental easy and frictionless
• keep our UI smooth
• improve our delivery process with tests,continuous integration, automated screenshots
• keep our tech stack state of the art: we always evaluate what is best for our needs
*Remote friendly job* however, you must be able to come to our Paris office once a week to exchange with the team face-to-face.
Our Tech Stack
- A lot of Swift 4, less and less Objective-C
- Circle CI
Skills & Experience we are looking for
- Experience shipping at least one excellent iOS app, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Strong object-oriented and architectural skills
- Great communication skills
- Able to communicate in English
We think you'll also appreciate this:
- Getting to learn from your peers and to share your knowledge on the blog and in our internal presentations
- A ticket to one technical conference of your choice each year
- Free non fiction books and access to our growing library
- Headquarter in the center of Paris
- Offices in Berlin, London and Barcelona
- We often organize meetups in our office
- Tickets restaurants, good mutuelle...
- A front row seat to witness the disruption of car ownership
No need for a resume, but Linkedin, Twitter and Github usernames are appreciated!