You will be part of our app team and work on the Panono iOS-App which links the Panono Camera to the Panono Cloud. The app is needed to control the Panono Camera, to download the panoramas from the camera and to upload them to the Panono Cloud service. You will work together with our experienced App-development lead engineer to extend and improve the app.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Improving the usability of the Panono iOS App
- Adding new cloud and camera features to the Panono iOS-App
- Assisting answering support requests
- Providing quality assurance in corporation with the testers
- Preparing the app for release in the App Store
- 2+ year experience as iOS-Developer with good knowledge of typical iOS Frameworks
- Proven working knowledge of Xcode
- Good knowledge of unit testing & continuous integration and experience using web services
- Experience with Swift, reactive programming with the use of RxSwift, MVVM
- Fan of clean code and of agile development processes
- Love to work in a team but also capable working independently
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in 3D graphics programming (OpenGL) and Objective C is a big plus
- International team with flat hierarchies
- Open-minded working environment
- Fair compensation and various options for training and specialization
- Exciting job in the heart of Berlin
Please send your detailed application to email@example.com and let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.