Do you dream of realising projects that people talk about? Whose technologies are so brand new that you are building a reputation in the developer community?
And you're eager to keep learning new things as part of the international Appsfactory developer team?
Within our cross functional international teams you will work as an IOS Developer with highly motivated Android, Fullstack developers, UX / UI designers, QA specialists and collaborate on innovative apps, which are already making a difference to millions of users.
The teamwork is characterized by open communication and mutual support towards common goals. You are a team player, who is passionate about the IOS development? Let’s talk!
Become part of #teamappsfactory and support our developers in their daily work if you are passionate about actively seeking new solutions.
- Technical conception and development of innovative apps for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV
- Significant participation in the planning of new mobile projects
- Creation of test scenarios to ensure product quality
- Close cooperation with other mobile platform developers (e.g. Android), project management as well as fullstack and the design and quality assurance team
- Must-have :
- Successfully completed degree in (media) informatics or an equivalent qualification
- Very good knowledge of native app development with Swift
- Solid knowledge of Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments
- Good knowledge in handling Git (Bitbucket, Github)
- Extensive experience with web technologies and web services (HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Knowledge of how to create Apple developer certificates and profiles
- A Enthusiasm for the User Interfaces of Mobile Applications
- Analytical competence, sense of quality, strong communication and team skills as well as a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Good command of spoken and written English Nice-to-have :
- Knowledge of native development with Objective-C
- Knowledge in handling Cocoapods, Fastlane, Jenkins
- Knowledge in the creation of automated tests
- Programming languages : Swift, Objective C
- Architectures : MVC
- Working method : Scrum / Agile
- Tools : Xcode, Cocoapods, Fastlane, Jenkins (CI), SonarQube, Amazon Device Farm
- Testing : XCTest, XCUITest
- Relaxed startup atmosphere (incl. table football, air hockey, mini golf and table tennis) with great colleagues & flat hierarchies
- Agile Software Development
- Access to the latest state of the art hardware and working with leading-edge technologies
- Exciting projects for customers such as Deutsche Bahn, Lufthansa, Tagesschau, Porsche and many other global players
- Superb office location in the heart of the city
- Modern office amenities and free drinks and fruit baskets
- Collaboration with experienced developers for guaranteed further learning
- Professional guidance and knowledge sharing by lead developers and project managers
- Frequent exchange of knowledge in developer meetings
- Chance to participate in international developer conferences of Apple (e.g. WWDC)
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience