We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players.
We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds.
We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
We are looking for an Inventory Associate that will be a part of the team in our Micro Fulfillment Center in Frankfurt, ensuring all inventory is accurate and organized.
As an Inventory Associate you are an extremely important part of the company - you are the one making sure that our products are accurate and fresh!
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsibility for physically managing the inventory inside the warehouse
- Closely coordinate with the inventory controller over product availability, quality and inventory accuracy
- Receive products from our suppliers and ensure the quality and physical count matches the purchase
- Store products to their inventory locations while making sure of the inventory accuracy
- Responsibility for updating inventories in the system and checking this on a regular basis
- Perform quality checks to ensure the ultimate freshness and best quality of all products for the customers
- Perform the physical listing and delistings and rezonings of products
- Actively be managing the back storage to ensure a high level of ready to pick (shelving of products and refill of beverages)
- Responsibility for managing the waste in the warehouse
- Previous experience in a professional role in a similar environment (FMCG / Retail is a big plus)
- Familiar with the grocery retail space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Very detailed oriented
- Love working with people and retail products at the same time
- Very good communication skills and a good proficiency in both written and spoken English (German is a plus)
What we offer
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of : we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies & a potential long-term engagement
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.