MAKERS’ community of entrepreneurs, investors and experts helps digital innovators turn their vision into reality. The Berlin-based company builder helped building 9 companies across different industries. We are an international team of passionate and open-minded people and welcome new motivated and communicative people. We’re looking for non-conventional people. People who are not afraid of failure. People who take risks. People with IQ and EQ. People who have something to prove. People who are eager to win.
At MAKERS we are looking for an Intern/Working student Design (m/f) who will support our talented Design team in building and optimizing our portfolio-companies’ design identity.
- Work closely together with our experienced designers to design and optimize mobile and web designs.
- Create and adjust corporate material (logos, business document layouts, banners, presentations and conference booth design etc.).
- Draw icons and illustrations.
- Collaborate directly and proactively with our portfolio-companies to ensure all projects are developed exactly as specified before reaching the hands of the user.
- You are currently studying interface design, graphic design, or something related.
- Your portfolio shows experience in the area of graphic, web and mobile design.
- You are proficient with using common design/prototyping tools as Sketch, Adobe CC, InvisionApp.
- You ideally bring some illustrative skills.
- You are highly adaptable to various business models, able to work on several projects at the same time and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are passionate about startups and a great team player and proactivity is one of your biggest strengths.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Responsibility and ownership right from the beginning: At MAKERS your undertakings have an impact.
- Explore various business models at the same time.
- Supportive environment for testing new tools (you are never too old to learn something new!)
- Blind lunch, knowledge and best-practice sharing within our MAKERS community.
- Weekly feedback session to help you grow professionally.
- Regular team events and BBQs on the rooftop terrace of our office in Berlin, Mitte with an international team.
- Fruits, veggies, snacks and drinks for free.