In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What are we looking for?
We expect you to be a charismatic Team Assistant that enjoys building relationships while leaving the HousingAnywhere mark in this world!
You will be part of the Global Expansion Team (GET) and responsible for growing the interest in our platform by building new and growing current partnerships within the German speaking market and other countries in the region; you will be supporting the team and help scaling the business by enlarging our partnerships with universities, companies, landlords and other organizations. Your work is essential to meet the needs of our partner institutions, that rely on HousingAnywhere for quality housing services.
- Creating and supporting strategies: you will be looking at and shaping new innovative strategies to increase the number of (active) listings on the platform of HousingAnywhere.
- Generating leads: you will be spending time on plowing through resources to find new contacts and to add supply on the HousingAnywhere platform.
- Organizing events: you will be supporting the team when organizing events for the region you are assisting.
- Building relations: you will be managing the accounts of partners on HousingAnywhere, making sure that their needs are met, and growing new ones.
- You love languages and speak German in a Native level. You will need some level of English to communicate in the office and Dutch will be a plus.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the area of Languages, Business Management or Communications and/ or equivalent experience in a similar role combined with a strong passion for Sales and Customer Relations;
- The specific team in the company that you will join is very entrepreneurial and its mission is to pave the way for the expansion of HousingAnywhere in the world: it would be great if you have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset!
- You GET how important it is to build long term relationships and you are willing to think outside the box in order to keep the partners happy, no challenge is big enough for you when it comes to accomplish this for your specific market;
- You are open to travel within your market and Europe, when required. Expected travel, depending on region, could be up to 20%;
- As a plus, you already have some experience in a sales and/or communications related role;
- You are keen to grow within and alongside the team. Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands you are aware that anyone coming in today, will be the leader of tomorrow. When and if the time is right, you will be ready to step up.
For us “it all starts with a room” and here you have the room to grow!Very Important!How the internship allowance works:
Minimum of 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- gross per month + (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Between 4-5 months: The internship allowance is €250.- gross per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!