Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 180+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What are we looking for?
We expect you to be a charismatic Relations Management Intern that enjoys building relationships while leaving the HousingAnywhere mark in this world!
You will be part of the Global Expansion Team (GET) and responsible for growing the interest in our platform by building new and growing current partnerships; you will be supporting the team and help scaling the business by enlarging our partnerships with universities, companies, landlords and other organizations. Your work is essential to meet the needs of our partner institutions, that rely on HousingAnywhere for quality housing services.
- Generating leads: you will be spending time on plowing through resources to find new contacts and to add supply on the HousingAnywhere platform. Implementing marketing strategies.
- Organizing events: you will be supporting the team when organizing events for the region you are assisting.
- Building relations: you will be managing the accounts of partners on HousingAnywhere, making sure that their needs are met, and growing new ones.
Who you are:
- You love languages and speak English and at least two of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the area of Languages, Business Management or Communications and/ or equivalent experience in a similar role combined with a strong passion for Sales and Customer Relations;
- The specific team in the company that you will join is very entrepreneurial and its mission is to pave the way for the expansion of HousingAnywhere in the world: it would be great if you have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset!
- You GET how important it is to build long term relationships and you are willing to think outside the box in order to keep the partners happy, no challenge is big enough for you when it comes to accomplish this for your specific market;
- As a plus, you already have some experience in a sales and/or communications related role;
- You are keen to grow within and alongside the team. Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands you are aware that anyone coming in today, will be the leader of tomorrow. When and if the time is right, you will be ready to step up.
For us “it all starts with a room” and here you have the room to grow!
How the internship allowance works:
Minimum of 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month + (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Start date: September 2019
- Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think 90 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
- Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
- Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you!
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues while celebrating our achievements every Friday.
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
Questions? Email [email protected]