Lepaya develops innovative and personalized learning solutions that make corporate trainings more impactful and more engaging. The startup is in a very strong position: the platform works, the proposition is validated in the market and the current clients are excited. Now Lepaya is gearing up for growth.
Lepaya was founded by Peter Kuperus and René Janssen in 2017. Peter and René worked together at BCG and have both held leadership positions at companies like Lazada, TravelBird and Rocket Internet. They witnessed first-hand that the market for corporate trainings has not seen any significant innovation in decades, and that especially young professionals and young leaders don’t have the tools they need to optimally develop themselves.
While the current offline training offerings are mostly expensive, time consuming and focused on getting to know yourself better, professionals actually need help developing practical skills in ways that are short and snappy. Skills like facilitating meetings, time management and effective communication.
‘Online’ may sound modern and young, but that doesn’t mean that current online trainings actually are. These solutions generally provide access to lecture recordings and long theoretical modules. Users have to browse through them on their own to find relevant content. That doesn’t fit the way new generations want to learn (or live).
INNOVATIVE TRAINING PLATFORM
That’s why Lepaya developed a training platform that fully fits 2019: online where possible and face-to-face where face-to-face really adds value. With facilitators who help learners in short sessions to develop practical skills. Skills that can directly be applied in to-the-point video instructions, focused articles and short assignments, all accessible on a smartphone anywhere and anytime.
“A lot of training organizations are led by education experts. Our strong business background gives us a much better understanding of the skills professionals actually need. But that doesn’t mean we don’t develop trainings that aren’t educationally sound. We just see theory as a means to an end, not as a starting point.” – Peter Kuperus, co-founder
The strength of Lepaya is the effective and inspiring way the company combines online with offline. Lepaya makes learning measurable. With its digital training modules the company gathers extensive data – e.g. about when users are active and how long they spend on specific elements – and combines those with qualitative feedback and the latest in educational science. That’s how Lepaya continuously improves its product.
PROMISING STARTUP IN A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY
Last year showed the potential of Lepaya’s proposition: its first clients, amongst which for example bol.com and scaleups like picnic and bloomon, are very excited. That’s also because Lepaya makes learning very practical. The company can clearly explain what employees do better after a training than before. A unique approach in the world of corporate trainings.
2019 is going to be a crucial year for Lepaya. The company aims to become a stable force in the Netherlands, with a set of large clients and a strong brand name. Lepaya also plans to expand internationally. The yearly global spend on corporate trainings is about 200 billion dollars. The majority is serviced by local and traditional players. There is no reason why Lepaya – with a good sense of market needs, expertise in education and a technically strong platform – can’t become an international success.
VACANCY: LEARNING, DEVELOPMENT AND COACHING CONTENT INTERNSHIP
What will you do?
We're looking for an intern who can take responsibility for developing proprietary learning journeys. You will be responsible for creating the journeys, in daily cooperation with our clients, from start to end.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating inspiring learning journeys, on various topics;
- Assessing client needs and translating these into custom-made journey objectives and bites;
- Analyzing effectiveness of journeys;
- Devising and implementing best practices, e.g.
- Do participants prefer video learning, articles, podcasts or quizzes and/or does that depend on the length, the time of sharing, the subject;
- How can me make sure participants are maximally engaged;
- How can we best measure impact;
- How can we make the journeys fun;
- How often can we repeat 360-degree assessment to be maximally insightful;
- Interviewing customers and end-users about their experience;
- Implementing validated journeys;
- Looking constantly for improvements of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency!
Who are you?
- You have a passion for learning, throughout studies or extra-curriculars;
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and result-driven;
- You are analytical and eager to test your thinking directly in the real world;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or are just completing one);
- You are fluent in English, fluency in Dutch and/or German a strong advantage;
- Available for 3-6 months, flexible starting date
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and rapidly moving environment;
- Great personal growth and career opportunities, working directly with experienced founders of a young and dynamic start-up, with initial funding raised;
- Excellent guidance during the whole internship
- An internship compensation of 500€/month on a full-time basis;
- Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live-scheme
Are you looking for a challenge with a lot of responsibility and learning opportunities? Be part of a fun international team? Work on an innovative solution for learning & development? Get in touch with us!
Apply via this link: https://jobs.lepaya.com/o/internship-learning-development-and-coaching-content