Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, each of us having an impact on millions of travelers and thousands of vacation rental owners. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
Your future crew
You will be part of our HR Team, consisting of 12 people. Besides recruiting and taking care of our existing employees and their needs, the HR team loves food and is also always keen on spending time together in their free time. From trying new restaurants & cafés to theatre visits, they are open for any kind of activity!
Your role in this journey
- Support our recruiting process and take care of your own job openings (job postings, active sourcing, applicant management).
- Drive company spirit and culture via events and team activities.
- Organize employer branding activities and events.
- Coordinate on- and offboarding processes.
- Support our people operations team with administrative tasks and learn more about labor law.
- Help to organize trainings and to develop our employees.
- Be responsible for your own projects.
Your backpack is filled with
- Ongoing or completed studies in Business Administration, Psychology or Economics.
- Previous experiences in Recruiting and Human Resources are a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Independent and reliable working method.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people.
- Excellent English skills; German skills are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Fair salary for both voluntary & compulsory internships.
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks.
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Aleksandra from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
#start up #holidu #travel #vacation rentals #tourism #tech #search engine #Munich #english speaking job #praktikum #human resources #recruitment #project management #sourcing #internship
Munich, GermanyAleksandra Draganic
Don't hesitate to apply, let's have a chat!