Are you an organizational talent who loves events? A born manager with a solution-oriented attitude that you combine with a large dose of enthusiasm? Then you are our ideal candidate!
TAIDE is an energetic and creative community, at home in the world of food, beverage, service and hospitality. Our team is young and close-knit and the drive to experience enormous growth in the coming year is great; we need your help with that!
We support restaurants, hotels and individual events by providing the best possible service using our 'hand-picked' hospitality network. We organize PR events, store openings, collection launches and activations, but also private parties, living room concerts and walking dinners. From concept to execution: always stylish, always surprising. By combining creativity, knowledge and an eye for detail – both in the creative process and on location – with a listening ear and personal contact, we offer tailor-made service.
Send in your best cover letter and prepare yourself for six months full of great events, really nice colleagues, plenty of room for your own input and ideas, and a very good addition to your CV.
Job description and activities:
- You brainstorm about the implementation of events
- You prepare the script and take care of the production planning production
- You maintain contact with the customers and ensure that they are aware of the latest events and developments
- You think along with the marketing team and create content for events
- At the event you make sure everything is ready (on time), that everyone is briefed and that everything goes perfectly
- Both before and after the event, you ensure that communication runs smoothly – with suppliers and customers
- Strategic thinking in the growth process of the startup company TAIDE
- You are registered with a HBO education
- You see receiving and giving criticism as an opportunity to improve
- You are curious, flexible and initiative
- You can handle stress well and keep your head cool
- You think in challenges and solutions
- You are independent and have a sense of responsibility
- You have good communication skills
- A passion for food, beverage & hospitality is not an advantage, but it does work to your advantage
What do we offer:
- A challenge to learn a lot within a creative, dynamic and young team
- A versatile internship with a lot of responsibility
- A nice office in Amsterdam, including lunch
Working within a start-up:
- We are open to ideas and there is a lot of creative freedom
- You are part of a fast-growing, motivated and young team
- You have close contact with the co-founders
Secondary employment conditions:
- Work from home options