Seniovo is a start-up based in Berlin. We have set ourselves the task of revolutionizing the market of barrier-free remodelling. Through our innovative approach, we help clients and craft companies save a lot of time for acquisition and administration processes. Customers can rely on our unique service, our quality commitment and our extensive consulting services.
Are you looking for a challenge, a quick career opportunity and the opportunity to move a billion-dollar market into the 21st century? For our highly-motivated team, we are looking for proactive personalities who write success stories with us!
For the location in Berlin, we are looking for you as an intern. We set you a promising track for entry level employment in our company or for your career start in finance.
- Support the Head of Finance and Head of Accounting on various reporting, process improvement and administrative tasks
- Creation of periodic reports on the financial and business performance of the most important KPIs
- Manage and coordinate various controlling, accounting and reporting related projects
- Review of accounts and financial documentation such as invoices and tax returns
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- You have completed your Bachelor's degree or are currently studying a business, economics or finance related field
- Strong analytical skills and ambitious goals for development of your skills and our finance department
- First experience in controlling or finance
- Fluent communication skills in English and/ or German
- You have good Microsoft Excel skills, experience with business CRMs and accounting software is a plus
- The opportunity to develop your financial and controlling skillset and participate an enormous growth and success story
- Steep learning curve and daily new challenges
- Collaboration in a dynamic team with passionate founders
- A lot of space for your own ideas & responsibilities
- Attractive remuneration model
- Fruits, coffee for free & various events (breakfast, bowling...) with a great team
Are you interested?
send us your application to email@example.com or call 030-23944602 for any questions