From a student-to-student website to a peer-to-peer marketplace, HousingAnywhere has evolved into a multi-cultural scale-up, shaking up the online real-estate world.
We’re here to make an impact, a truly meaningful one. We want to change the way people rent, we want to change the way people decide to live, we want to help people with housing, anywhere.
Our marketing team is central to realising that mission, and they’re recruiting! So, are you keen to learn the ins and outs of a marketplace? Fancy working in an international, tech-driven and data-obsessed company? Want to gain experience working in an enthusiastic marketing team? Read on!
What are we looking for?
A keen bean with a knack for words. You’ll be directly assisting our product copywriter and content marketers with their daily tasks. You’ll have the opportunity to master a range of publishing and marketing tools and experience working within the weekly scrum system. After this internship, your communication and editing skills will be top notch. Before starting, however, there are some existing skills you should already have; namely, fantastic organizational and time-management skills, as well as a basic understanding of a marketplace.
Your main tasks:
- Assisting in maintaining a smooth localization process by: attending weekly meetings and helping to prepare documents, materials and programs in advance
- Editing and uploading content to our tenant blog and landlord help centre
- Updating and reorganizing the structure of our blog for internationals
- Reporting content performance and identifying opportunities for more targeted campaigns
- Researching and writing demand-side blogs (targeted at international students or young professionals looking to move abroad)
Who you are:
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or a recent graduate in the area of Communications
- You speak and write in fluent English and additionally you are fluent in one of the following languages: French, Italian, or Spanish (2 languages is our minimum).
- You have a good grasp of office tools or eager to learn Google drive, and/orTrello.
- Experience with publishing tools (e.g. Contentful, WordPress) is desirable but not essential
- You are organized and reliable
- You have a brilliant eye for detail
- You have a great sense of humor and are a big meme lover
How the internship allowance works:
Minimum of 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Between 4-5 months: The internship allowance is €250.- net per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
Questions? Email [email protected]