Internship Android Developer
You will be working on our new product to be deployed on the fleet of international customers. Application will help with navigation and other aspects of fleet management and will be working both with onboard computers and our backend.
- Development planning
- Day-to-day development and discussion with project lead and product managers
- We expect to have a part of working application at the end of your internship that you could say was done completely by you
- HBO or WO level
- Good spoken and written English
- Teamplayer, but able to work by yourself
- Good knowledge of Java, Android Studio. Experience creating apps.
- Working basics GitHub, SQL, JSON
Capte is an extremely dynamic startup with a "do-it-attitude". We encourage new ideas generated by team members. Our unique product offering within hardware, cloud and connectivity allows us to offer the whole range of different tasks, so you never get bored. Our young international team will never keep you borde!
- Nice office in Amsterdam
- Work with international clients
- Market salary
- We prefer to have an intern that can imagine working with us after finishing the studies
- You will be guided by seasoned professionals that worked in navigation and IT industries