Why we are awesome
At Xpenditure we are changing the way people manage their expenses. Let’s get rid of Excel sheets and shoeboxes filled with receipts, a new way of automatic and digital expense processing is here! Today, Xpenditure provides the most efficient solution for expense management to almost 100,000 users and we have customers in 60 countries.
Apparently people really like what we do and our userbase is growing very fast. With almost 30000 new users in the past 6 months we are really proud of our accomplishments so far. So why are we looking to hire?
For us it’s simple, we want to grow even faster and for that we need more people. Also our development team can use some extra hands and brains. That’s why we have an open position for a new Mobile Developer. You might not know it yet, but you may be the perfect fit for our awesome company…
What will you be doing?
We are growing rapidly and looking for talented, motivated and self-driven people. You will sharpen your skills while diving into the startup world in a very diverse and fast-paced environment.
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to support one of our fabulous teams at Xpenditure:
MARKETING: You will work within the marketing team to drive growth of our products and identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities. You will also identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SUCCESS: You are a people person and will support our sales team and customer success managers. You love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
PRODUCT MANAGER: You will help translate our business strategy into products and features. You help determine how our future users will interact with Xpenditure.
Who are we looking for?
- You love what we do and have an entrepreneurial and flexible mind-set.
- You are highly motivated and can work within a team as well as independent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other technical skills are a plus.
- Easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- You love to work in a multicultural environment and are fluent in English. Any other EU language is an asset.
- You are smart, a quick-learner, ambitious and are motivated to crack challenges yourself.
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 50 awesome colleagues
- A desk in our cool headquarter office in the center of Mechelen
- Free drinks, fruits & snacks and weekly dinners in our bar
- Length: 2-6 months
If this sounds like you, just tell us why you think you would be great for the job. You can apply via our website (www.xpenditure.com/jobs). While you’re on it, you can already check out your future colleagues. Can’t wait to hear from you!