Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As an Internet Analyst, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Internet Analysts will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
*Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Internet Analysts provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Internet Analyst position per household.
For details and application, check the link below: