The Job Roles
The Foundation is looking for qualified individuals to join us as International Development Officer or assistant. The position is designed to assist our projects
with research and development, cooperation and partnership for funding. I deal candidates will learn more about managing NGOs in China, Government policy research and General
- You will be dealing with a highly innovative role of bringing Our Projects to the international community for publicity, brand building, cooperation, and/or for fundraising.
- Conducting research and social impact assessment of our projects and policy research for future growth and education purposes
- Develop strategies to meet current social demands within our subsectors
- You will be working with Multinational NGOs whose interest in health and patients with rare diseases, such as NORD, Global Genes and so on.
- Develop a relationship with desired Multinational Donors and work with their outreach office to identify suitable resources.
- Research into strategies, methodologies, and processes to provide a compact understanding of different organizations for rare disease cooperation process, institutional framework and project activities in a multicultural and international environment.
- Manage allocated projects to ensure the timeline, resources, organization and management are intact
- A current University student, holder of bachelor’s degree or above, in a related field such as international relations, public administration, political sciences, translations, public health and communications
- A familiarity with the workings of non-profit organizations, including brand construction and fund raising；
- Existing experiences dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking is essential. Knowledge in Chinese would be an asset;
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural
Note: Each intern will be assigned to a supervisor and specific tasks in various activities, such as assisting the staffs in project management, organizing cooperation, and promotional
activities, so that you can totally connect with your daily work.
E-mail - [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website ---
http://www.chinainternshipplacements.com/internships/vacancies/ - for more info. – program page
Stipend = 2500 - 3000 RMB PER MONTH
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou