Who we are?
Adrenaline Hunter is the first booking platform for extreme sports and adventure travel worldwide.
We aim to provide adrenaline seekers with the best experience in all our universes:
- Air : skydiving, paragliding, bungee-jumping, aerobatics…
- Snow : ski touring, off-piste skiing, ice-climbing, speedriding …
- Land : rock-climbing, caving, mountain biking, trekking, abseiling, canyoning …
- Water : surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, freediving, scuba-diving, rafting, flyboarding …
- Crazy : Shark diving, Aerobatics, Survival training...
Why our team is great?
Adrenaline Hunter’s team is made of 20 passionate people who are extreme sports players and real adventurers. We work hard, laugh often and feel committed to our mission of simplifying adrenaline activities booking through friendly technology.
Who we are looking for?
You will be our man/woman if:
- you have excellent communication skills
- you genuinely enjoy helping or advising people
- you are a no problems/only solutions person
- you are enthusiastic, positive and outgoing
- you are results-oriented
- you are curious, autonomous and don’t mind multi-tasking
- you like to learn
- you are a team player
- you love extreme sports, adventure travel or travel and/or feel in sync with these themes and the outdoors
What will be your responsibilities?
- Be the first point of contact for clients (via inbound calls, online chats and emails)
- Back office management
- After-sales service
- Advise clients and find solutions for them
- Document customer calls in a database system: resolutions, proposals, issues and general notes
- Build customer relations, you are the “voice” of the company
- Attend continuous training on products and procedural updates
- Participate in various projects on an ad hoc basis (invoicing, reporting etc.)
What skills do you need?
- You speak English fluently and have good command of another language (Spanish, German, Italian…).
- You have Excellent written and verbal skills : you are extremely clear, direct, timely (yet empathetic)
- You are 100% client focused
- You can work autonomously and take initiatives
- You need good sales skills
- You can work on Saturdays
- You have a prior experience in client services or sales support
- You must have the ability to multitask; listening, inputting data, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
- You must be familiar with IT, web technologies and the Office pack (excel)
JOIN US NOW !
- You are passionate, smiley, and customer focused? Send us your application now!
- We need your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you are tailored for the role and want to share the adrenaline hunter adventure with us!
SALARY : 850€
LOCATION: Central Paris (75009)
TIME : full-time
DURATION : 3 months minimum internship
STARTING DATE: Flexible