Can you see yourself helping students and recent graduates across the world to land their first or second professional job? Are you thrilled about meeting and consulting the largest employers in Europe? Are you not afraid of flying? Then you might be the perfect match for our newly open role.
We are looking to increase our Sales Team with a couple of rock stars, who will build upon our exciting journey and grow our brand in the European market.
Who are we?
Graduateland helps some of the largest employers in Europe with employer branding and talent recruitment. Nike, Google, Citi, L'Oréal, Siemens and Nestlé are a few of the companies we work with, but the opportunities are still vast. Throughout the last 5 years we have proven ourselves to be an innovative and effective partner for our clients, who value our core focus and data-driven recruitment solutions. 2016 has welcomed several useful features, both for our users and the employers, that have distinguished Graduateland from most of our direct competitors in Europe. We need more clever minds to bring our products to the employers and help their branding and recruitment towards the Generation Y.
We believe that 2017 is going to be a great year - so many exciting things are happening: new university partnerships, new innovative products are launched etc. Perhaps you participated at one of our virtual career fairs? If not, get an impression of the product in the video down on the left.
To reach the expected growth we need you!
What will you be doing?
- Reaching out to potential clients across Europe by phone and email
- Booking and executing meetings with top employers across Europe
- Develop and grow the existing relationships established with our clients
- Learning the core of Generation Y and how to consult our clients communicating to their future employees
- Planning online employer branding and recruitment campaigns along with our clients
- In short; you will help the team take Graduateland to the next level
Who are we looking for?
- You are very proactive with a go-getter attitude
- You are passionate about sales and the Graduateland project
- You have previous experience with B2B sales
- Native in one of the following languages: Dutch, German or English
- You are able to manage various projects at the same time
- It is a plus, not a must, if you have experience from the recruitment industry
Do you find innovation, high performance culture and sales to be an inseparable part of you? Then we want to hear from you!
The Graduateland HQ is located at Islands Brygge, in the heart of Copenhagen with a few minutes to Islands Brygge metro station.
Please send your application as a motivational letter and your CV.
For additional information, please contact our Head of Sales, Lucas Vinther-Høj, at email@example.com.
We're looking forward to hear from you!