Do you want to sell high-scale robotic video and photo machines that are used by brands around the world to capture pro-quality images and video for e-commerce?
StyleShoots is looking for an International Business Development Manager to join a growing team that is dedicated to help international fashion brands and ecommerce companies with their content creation challenges.
In this role, you will be responsible for the expansion of StyleShoots’ client portfolio which includes companies such as Zalando, Next, Garcia Jeans, Zulily, Maxi Sport, Boohoo.com, Billabong, Hema and many more.
You’ll be stationed at StyleShoots’ Haarlem office with an international group of over 20 people managing design, development, sales, logistics and support. Your strengths will lie in relationship building, consultative selling, generating revenue, creativity and closing. To be a good fit for our team you will have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working closely with others. It is expected that you will have an in depth understanding of the B2B technology sales and have a passion for fashion and eCommerce.
What you'll be doing
- You have a strong track record in technology B2B sales, with a high level of enthusiasm to generate a robust pipeline of prospects.
- You are responsible for expanding the client base, through cold and warm calling and you will implement best practices and processes to accelerate our sales and revenue growth.
- You can build trusting and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Achieving and exceeding assigned revenue targets is what you do.
- Traveling to international clients, prospects, conventions and trade shows is part of the job.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English and French (native is preferred). A third language (Dutch, German, Spanish) is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in sales, client acquisition and negotiation.
- You are an entrepreneurial person, team-player, target oriented, a strong closer.
- Knowledge of / experience within ecommerce, retail and/or fashion industry is needed to be successful in the role.
- You have a proven drive to signal opportunities and trends from the market and turn it into business for StyleShoots.
- You have experience in international environments and you are willing to face new challenges in your daily work.
- You have experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and are structured and methodological in your approach.
- Your communication, presentation and social skills are excellent.
- You have experience in cold and warm calling.
- You are comfortable with working in an international team.
What we offer
- An interesting, very international and informal working environment.
- Strong focus on personal development.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company.
- A characteristic office in the center of Haarlem (near the station and Amsterdam).
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.