- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closing sales and other follow up activities.
- Complete understanding of quotes process and pricing.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in International Business, Marketing, Commerce, or Business Communications.
- Relevant sales, marketing or business development experience is a plus.
- English and another relevant European language are required. With additional European languages being desirable.
- Efficiency in MS office.
- Highly Motivated, Energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of Negotiation skills, with which should be able to excel in International sales environment.
- Motivation, drive and desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge about various international cultures.