Jobify is the first career building platform for job search & learning for emerging tech industries based on AI matchmaking algorithm for talents and companies on a global scale.
Which profile are we looking for?
Jobify is looking for a proactive, internationally-minded and creative intern who is highly interested by new technologies/ tech industries and work within a high growth SaaS startup.
- Bachelor/Master in studying economics, sales, corporate management, international business, marketing or digital marketing;
- Good level in English;
- Good knowledge of one of these languages is a great plus: Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, German, Polish, Japanese.
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Willingness to work very hard and really learn many new practical things in rapidly changing world’s economy.
- Analytical thinking;
- Well organized;
- Negotiating skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner.
- Approaching clients by phone, email, social networks and presenting opportunities on Jobify.
- Negotiate commercial agreement;
- Promote Jobify during meetings, exhibitions, events with professionals;
- Develop, improve the services provided by Jobify;
- Provide competitors analysis;
- Passionate and knowledge in new technologies/tech industries;
- Analytical and critical thinking about the data;
The starting day date and the internship period is a mutual agreement.
If you aim to develop your knowledge and experience, want to share your ideas, cultural background and learn from each other’s apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your CV and a few sentence to prove your motivation why you want to work very hard.