Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Be responsible for building a world-class structure for the promotion of our app and positioning Holidu as the number one mobile app for vacation rental bookings
- Use all channels (Facebook, Google, DSPs, App Store etc.) to promote the Holidu app
- Work closely with our country managers to make sure best practices for app promotion are applied across all countries
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence team to evaluate the performance of the campaigns and the LTV of an app install
- Work with our developers to build tools for the automation of rollout and standardization processes
Your backpack is filled with
- Profound experience in app marketing
- Will to go the extra mile to make sure our app is number one
- Believe in testing new things and making evaluations and decisions based on numbers
- Desire to help build the best global marketing team in the industry
- University degree in engineering, business, information technology or a similar field
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply.
Your first travel contact will be Yen Nhi Do from HR.