Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team
- Support of the deal flow management in direct cooperation with one of our Project A partners and the investment team
- Regular meetings with founding teams and subsequent analysis and evaluation of ideas/concepts
- Identification, analysis and evaluation of innovative business models and potential investment opportunities as well as due diligence activities including financial modelling, research, expert interviews, product tests, etc.
- Representation of Project A on selected events in the start-up sector
- Proactive research and analysis of market and investment trends
- You are currently studying in the field of business/economics or a comparable program and have ideally obtained a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a deeper understanding of digital business models and see yourself as a “Digital Native” and “Early Adopter” of new technologies and services
- You have already gained first work experience in a start-up, consulting, investment banking or private equity
- You combine internet affinity with a great degree of analytical capability and entrepreneurial thinking
- You are able to present your opinion and ideas in an outstanding way due to your great communication skills and your persuasion
- You are fluent in both German and English
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern and well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.