STYLELOUNGE is a fast growing Internet startup which disrupts the traditional online fashion market through its innovative and intuitive e-commerce product. On STYLELOUNGE the user is introduced to over 150+ well-known online fashion shops. Thereby, our technology supports the user in finding the right product at the right online shop in less time.
At the moment, we are in the midst of our cross-channel marketing expansion across Europe and the US. In this stage, we follow an ambitious growth plan which leads to rapid market expansion – all in all, a very exciting start-up phase.
In order to support our Startup Development Team we are looking for an ambitious
Intern for Sales & Business Development
From day one, we empower you to manage your own key accounts and to take responsibility as a key member of the business development department. You will be working on the operative side of a young online fashion startup and manage your own key accounts as well as help us launch our website in other foreign markets.
Your tasks include:
• Expand and grow the network of STYLELOUNGE across boarders
• Sales activities for an innovative and newly developed product in the online fashion industry
• Interact and negotiate our compensation models with various partners
• Individual completion of various market and product research tasks
• Product management and -development
• Studies in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar background from a top university and above-average academic performance
• Excellent communication skills in at least one of the following languages: German, English, French, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish, Hindi (native speakers preferred)
• Pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
• Teamwork-oriented as well as being able to work independently
• Strong corporate and analytical thinking
• Enthusiasm for the online industry and an eye for digital product details
• A job in which you contribute from day one to the success and growth of the company
• Quick decision-making and dynamic management style
• Direct cooperation with the founders, as well as an experienced and professional network
• A modern workplace in a prime location in Hamburg City
• Regular after-work events and a multicultural team
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter and resume) including your earliest possible entry date at [email protected].