Our future depends on an accelerated shift towards sustainability. Skypull’s team of multi-national entrepreneurs and skilled professionals, is working hard to enable a transition towards sustainable energy by developing a drone (UAV = unmanned aerial vehicle) tethered to a ground station that converts powerful high-altitude winds into low cost electricity.
In order to accelerate our Business Development activity we are looking for an intern (3-5 months) who supports us with the following:
• Supporting the management of the company’s administrative processes
• Coordinating business activities and programs
• Maintaining sourcing records, monitoring supply and related invoices
• Various administrative tasks including shipping and inventory
• Data entry, database searches, retrieving files and maintaining records
• Organizing of travel and lodging
Problem solving skillset
Fluent in English
MS Office proficiency
Team-player with flexibility to take on varied tasks in a multi-disciplinary and active work environment
Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship
We are a company that values diversity and we specifically encourage women to apply to this position.
Are you interested and want to be a part of a team aiming to bring to market a potentially disruptive renewable energy technology? Then drop us an email!